Saturday, December 15, 2012

Finals

Mkay im gonna go on a mini rant . 
I absolutely hate the final 2-3 weeks of school for one reason:
STUPID TEACHERS failed to do their FREAKING job and wasted too much God DAMN time throughout the semester  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, instead of them revising their final exam to what they covered throughout the semester, they decide to CRAM in the ish we never got too. SO my As that I worked to maintain throughout the semester becomes jeopardized because they start throwing labs and projects and papers and unnecessary shit i barely have time to do because all them ducks decided to waste time. 
 GRRRR!
that pisses me all the way off. 
sigh. 

next semester, im gonna schedule a conference with each of my teachers and stress the importance of time management because i refused to be overwhelmed at the end of the semester. 
Nani. Merp.

No comments:

Post a Comment