Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Haitian.

So, there is this kid in my 3rd period class. His parents are Haitians, straight from Haiti. He swears that he is Hispanic and that Haiti is apart of Latin American. So, here is a map of Latin America.
Please, someone tell me if you see the island of Haiti anywhere in the Latin America region. It is not. I don't see it. Below is a picture of the Caribbean, where you will definitely find the island of Haiti.
Clearly.! Haiti is right beside The Dominican Republic, right in the middle of the CARIBBEAN SEA! Hence it being in the Caribbean & not in Latin America. So sorry kid, you are Haitian, not Hispanic. Your country resides in the Caribbean and not Latin America.  
I rest my case, that is all , & here is proof. 
[[ Kimmi.Merp.]]  -__-


No comments:

Post a Comment