Monday, December 24, 2012

The holidays

My family is home for the holidays and i was so excited. My boyfriend came home & I was so excited. My family has proved to be a joy. My babygirl Ari is being a baby, my boobie Mikey is being a little boy. My little brothers are being a tad less annoying. My sisters are being, well sisters. This is my life, I love these people.
Im always a little bit happier during the holiday season. I always give a little bit more slack. I always do. But the holidays are also one of the most stressful times for me. So when im texting you or talking to you trying to be happy, cordial,  & okay & you decide to talk back with an attitude or short word me, im gonna get irritated. Im gonna remove myself from the situation & I will not come back until YOU seek me out.
Dont take my good mood for granted. But, its family time & its time to make the kids cookies.  God Bless, Merry Christmas, & Happy Holidays.
Im outtie .
               [[Kimmi.Merp.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment